Thursday, September 6, 2012

My Weight is Up to 204lbs. I'm instituting a walk/run policy.

I'm going to start slow. Here's my plan. Cardio Monday through Friday. Lower body weight training on Saturday and upper body on Sunday.

 
I'm going to start Primaforce Yohimbe HCL as my preworkout for cardio and rub on some Ab-Solution.


I am also going to give intermittent fasting a shot.  For me that will mean black coffee until 1 p.m.. I will eat for an 8 hour window from 1 p.m. to 9 p.m..

My cardio will start as a walk/run program. Walking 7 minutes and running 3 minutes for three rounds with a cool down walk of at least 5 minutes. My Gymboss timer will keep track of the time.


Green Coffee Extract pre-meals will hopefully keep my insulin response in check.
 


 
This is going to be a tough task. The first Duncan's Donut in Kansas City just opened on my route to work.
 
Keep fighting the good fight! 


No comments:

Post a Comment