Monday, July 23, 2012

I Lost Six Pounds Last Week - Adding Nutrex Lipo-6 Black and Primaforce Yohimbine HCL


Wow! I actually lost 6 pounds last week. I weighed in at 197 lbs down from 203 lbs. Last week I primarily stuck with Optimum Nutrition 100% Gold Standard Whey and CocoaWell™ Cocoa Energy Restore as a wake me up. 

Here’s what I ate today. 

10:00 a.m.      BPI Blox Silk Amino Acid Drink
03:00 p.m.      Wisdom of the Ancients Instant Yerba Mate with 5 grams of Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAA)
03:30 p.m.      10 grams Optimum Nutrition 100% Gold Standard Whey
05:00 p.m.      Chinese Buffett
10:00 p.m.      Dannon Yogart, Smuckers Caramel Sauce, Hershey Chocolate Sauce, Fisher Naturals Pecans 

I added some new supplements today. 

Morning – 3 CocoaWell™ Cocoa Energy Restore, 1 Primaforce Yohimbine HCL, 1 Vitaminshoppe Kelp, 1 Life Extension Mega Green Tea, 1 Fruitrients-X Coconut Oil Capsule.

Afternoon – 3 Lipo-6 Black 

The experiment continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment